The Women’s Association wants to thank:
- The women who distributed 80 posters in Woodbury and surrounding towns.
- Those who put the information on the Internet and newspapers
- The Boy Scouts who set up the tables and clothing racks
- Those who donated items
- Those who sorted and set out everything including 7 large bins of baby clothes
- Those who helped sell
- Those who helped put everything away and clean up
- Those who packed up the books and took them away
- Ranch Hope who took everything that didn’t sell
Everyone’s work helped make this sale a success!!
- NEEDED: Men, Women, and Teen Helpers
- JOBS: Sort, Set Up, Sell- write the item and price on the slip. They pay when they leave. Clean up, when done place items in trash bags and carry to the truck.
- PLEASE: Only fill large trash bags halfway full, so they are not too heavy.
- CAN NOT ACCEPT: Electronics, furniture, baby equipment, large toys, huge pictures, no personal items like makeup, hair dye, face cream, crafts, or stationery.
- DROP OFF: Sunday, April 30 after church till noon.
- Monday through Wednesday, May 1-May 3: 9 am -3 pm
- Thursday, May 4, 9 am- 3 pm and 6 pm -7 pm
- NO DROP OFFS ON FRIDAY, MAY 5
- WHERE: Fellowship Hall
- QUESTIONS: Call the church office at 856-845-1244 between 8 am-12 pm
- If you drop off items in a bin, please place your name on the bin so we can return to you.
- SIGN-UP: In the chapel to help
- THANKS: In advance for all donations.
THE RUMMAGE SALE is the only fundraiser the Women’s Association has and is held in May and November. They have done this for at least 50 years! The money raised goes back into the church to help pay for different things such as new stoves, reupholstering of chairs for the sanctuary, tables for the fellowship hall, sponsoring college scholarships each year, and money to other ministries just to name a few things. This year’s Spring Rummage Sale will be held on Saturday, May 6th from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Due to limited space, we will NOT be collecting personal items, crafts, or stationery. Also, no HUGE pictures – nothing larger than 2’ x 2’.
Start saving your donations – we will let you know when you can drop them off, as well as have a sign-up sheet for helpers in the near future.